Summary: Chinese travellers are the world's biggest tourism spenders, shelling out a record $102 billion (e1/478 billion) on trips abroad in 2012, the UN World Tourism Organisation, or UNWTO said.
What does WtoO stand for?
WtoO stands for World Tourism Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wraith: the Oblivion (game)
- Write To Operator
- World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement
- World Tour Operators Association
- World Tourism Organization Business Council
- Welcome to Our City (TV station; Savannah, GA)
- Wolf Trap Opera Company (Vienna, VA)
- World Trail Orienteering Championship
- Wetenschappelijk en Technisch Onderzoekscentrum voor Diamant
- Welcome to Our Future (UK)
- West Texas Oil Reports (est. 1948)
- Write To Operator With Reply
- Wheelchair Tiedown and Occupant Restraint Systems
- Wij Trainen Ons Suf (Dutch student cycling association, TU Delft)
- Wyse Thin Operating System (computing)
- Western Tales of Terror (comic strip)
- Who Turned Out the Lights? (code for All-Star Baseball 2000)
- World Trade Organization Unit (Center of Excellence in Management; Kuwait)
- Welcome to Our World (Australia)
- Werkgroep Toegankelijkheid Oud-Zuid (Dutch wheelchair accessibility working group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 16 July 2012 The UN World Tourism Organisation has suggested that Australia relax visa norms for tourists from developing nations.
Byline: Kipp Summary: Visitor figures were down last year, but UN World Tourism Organisation sees growth in 2010.
According to the World Tourism Organisation, China could be a major source of outbound tourism, with an estimated 100 million outbound travellers by 2020.
Sars was also hitting airlines harder than the effects of the Iraqi war, added World Tourism Organisation (WTO) secretary-general Francesco Frangialli.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD According to the World Tourism Organisation, global tourism will take a terrible blow from the terrorist attacks in the US yet the industry will still grow overall this year.
The Growing Significance of Youth Tourism Was Highlighted in Madrid, with the Signing of an Historic Agreement between The UNWTO And WYSE Travel Confederation, The World's Leading Youth Tourism Organisation AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands -- From February 1st, the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) and the World Youth Student & Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation will work in partnership to promote and develop the multi-billion dollar youth and student travel industry.