First Lady Leila Ben Ali chaired, on Monday, a ceremony marking World Rural Women's Day under the motto "Rural Women and the Gates of the Future.
What does WRWD stand for?
WRWD stands for World Rural Women's Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRWD
- Wisconsin Rural Water Association (Wisconsin, est. 1987)
- Women's Rights and Welfare Association of Burma
- Westchester Rockland Wood Bat League (New York City metropolitan area)
- Wildlife Reserve of Western Canada (now Cochrane Ecological Institute)
- Willamette River Water Coalition
- Womens Rugby World Cup
- Woonasquatucket River Watershed Council (Rhode Island)
- Workers' Representation and Welfare Committee (Bangladesh)
- Wild Rice Watershed District (Ada, MN)
- Woodruff Roebuck Water District (est. 1958; South Carolina)
- Woodens River Watershed Environmental Organization (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Wyrallah Road Waste Facility (Lismore, Australia)
- Water Resources Working Group (international consortium)
- Weather Reconnaissance Wing
- Warwick Railway
- Western Regional Waste Management Group (Australia)
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (Indian television show)
- Web Radio World News Network
- Western Regional Waste Processing
- White River Watershed Partnership (Michigan; est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Princess for conference The Princess Royal will address delegates at a conference organised by the NFU and the National Federation of Women's Institutes to mark World Rural Women's Day.