The Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF), the relief and development arm of the Anglican Church of Canada, supports school feeding programs in 33 schools in Haiti, which is still recovering from the devastating January 2010 earthquake.
What does WR stand for?
WR stands for World Relief
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WR
We have 33 other meanings of WR in our Acronym Attic
- Wolf-Rayet Star
- Women's Reserve (US DoD)
- Women's Resources (Lindsay, Ontario, Canada women's shelter)
- Womens Rights
- Worcester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Work Release
- Work Request
- Working Reagent (biology)
- Working Roll (mill)
- World Record
- Woven Roving (fiberglass)
- Wrist Roll (US NASA)
- Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center
- Wavelength-Routed Optical Burst Switching
- Weather Radio Specific Area Message Encoding
- Waveform Relaxation with Transverse Partitioning (algorithm)
- When Ready, Ordnance
- Wedge Resection/Segmental Phenolization (ingrown toenail treatment)
- When Ready, Target
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had already done that kind of work for six months as a World Relief volunteer.
People are mostly concerned about government matching," said Naba Gurung, a program associate with the Anglican Primate's World Relief and Development Fund.
You can give the gay way through San Francisco--based Rainbow World Fund, the first LGBT world relief agency, founded in 2000.
This is the first disaster response trip for Bauer, who previously visited Lutheran World Relief project sites in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Mali and the Philippines, she said.
The team learned of a specific allegation against a now-concluded refugee education assistance project that was run in Liberia by Lutheran World Relief Department for World Service in partnership with the U.