After retiring in 1981, he worked in private practice in prosthetics and orthotics in NYC and also actively consulted for the World Rehabilitation Fund into the early 2000s.
What does WRF stand for?
WRF stands for World Rehabilitation Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRF
We have 48 other meanings of WRF in our Acronym Attic
- Waveform Repetition Frequency
- Weather Research and Forecasting (weather forecast model)
- Weighted Risk Factor
- White Rot Fungi (environmental microorganisms)
- Winchester Rimfire (ammunition)
- Wolf Recovery Foundation (Pocatello, ID)
- Woodbridge Research Facility
- WordReference Forums
- Workfactor Reduction Field
- World Reformed Fellowship
- World Research Foundation
- World Resources Forum
- World Rural Forum
- Write Flash Signal (optical disk writing)
- Wide-Rage Frequency Audiometry (otolaryngology)
- Wilderness Remote First Aid (Canada; est. 1996)
- Workplace Religious Freedom Act
- Western Regional Fisheries Board (Ireland)
- Washington Rugby Football Club (est. 1963)
- Wilmington Regional Film Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
LaRocca advised organizations and agencies, such as the International Rescue Committee, Urban Institute, World Rehabilitation Fund, and the State Department about setting up medical and vocational rehabilitation programs, largely in war-torn countries.
The project is funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research and administered by the World Rehabilitation Fund (WRF).