Here is the list and photos of world record breakers at the Olympics that ended on Sunday.
What does WR stand for?
WR stands for World Record
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of WR
We have 33 other meanings of WR in our Acronym Attic
- Wolf's Rain (anime)
- Wolf-Rayet Star
- Women's Reserve (US DoD)
- Women's Resources (Lindsay, Ontario, Canada women's shelter)
- Womens Rights
- Worcester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Work Release
- Work Request
- Working Reagent (biology)
- Working Roll (mill)
- World Relief
- Woven Roving (fiberglass)
- Wrist Roll (US NASA)
- Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center
- Wavelength-Routed Optical Burst Switching
- Weather Radio Specific Area Message Encoding
- Waveform Relaxation with Transverse Partitioning (algorithm)
- When Ready, Ordnance
- Wedge Resection/Segmental Phenolization (ingrown toenail treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The relay quartet of Natalie Coughlin, Carly Piper, Dana Vollmer and USC's Kaitlin Sandeno ripped more than two seconds off the women's 800-meter freestyle relay world record with a time of 7 minutes, 53.
htm) world record breakers at London Olympics 2012: Swimming The American team of (http://www.