Calibrations are traceable to the World Radiometric Reference (WRR) and NIST.
What does WRR stand for?
WRR stands for World Radiometric Reference (World Radiation Center)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRR
We have 43 other meanings of WRR in our Acronym Attic
- Weapons Response Range (as well as Wpns Release Rg) (US DoD)
- WebClarity Resource Registry
- Weighted Round-Robin (Cisco)
- Welfare Reform Research
- Western Ring Road (Australia)
- Wetenschappelijke Raad voor het Regeringsbeleid (Scientific Council on Government Policy; Netherlands)
- Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Wind River Resources (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Witztum-Rips-Rosenberg (sample of nations)
- Wood Resource Recovery (Gainesville FL)
- World Relief Rwanda
- Writ of Restitution (Washington)
- Washington Refuse & Recycling Association (Lacey, WA)
- Washington Road Riders Association
- Wellington Rugby Referees Association (New Zealand)
- Western Reserve Rowing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Wild River Ranch Alpacas (Taylors Falls, MN)
- Wild Rivers Recreation Area (Cerro, NM)
- Waste and Resources Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Worcester Regional Research Bureau (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solar radiometry calibration brochure describes complete outdoor calibrations of client pyranometers, pyrheliometers and UV radiometers that are available and traceable to the World Radiometric Reference and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.