These were the startling statistics revealed by the Minister of Health and Social Services, Dr Richard Kamwi, on World Rabies Day on Wednesday.
What does WRD stand for?
WRD stands for World Rabies Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRD
We have 47 other meanings of WRD in our Acronym Attic
- Water Rescue Dog (competition title; Newfoundland Club of America)
- Water Resource Database (various organizations)
- Water Resource Division
- Water Resources Department (various locations)
- WaterCooled Racing Development (California)
- Weapons Release Distance
- White Ribbon Day (various locations)
- White River Dental (Batesville, AR)
- Wildlife Resource Document (Texas)
- Wireless Reading Device
- World Run Day (Long Beach, NY)
- Weapon Research, Development, And Testing
- Water Reducing Admixture (concrete)
- Water Resources Development Act
- Water Resources Development Authority (Ethiopia)
- Welsh Racing Drivers Association (UK)
- Wisconsin Register of Deeds Association
- Women's Resource Development Agency (UK)
- Water Resources Data Base (US DoD)
- Water Resource Development Commission (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These articles, and the excitement generated by this year's recognition of World Rabies Day on September 8, also described in this issue (3), remind us how globalization has had an impact on the worldwide animal trade.
7 announcement also highlighted World Rabies Day, a global effort to celebrate successes in domestic rabies control and prevention as well as recognition of the challenge of global canine rabies elimination, human rabies prevention and wildlife rabies control.