Summary: UAE-based Al Gurg Building Services Company, operating in steel markets across GCC, wins World Quality Commitment Award at Paris convention.
What does WQC stand for?
WQC stands for World Quality Commitment (convention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WQC
We have 19 other meanings of WQC in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Advisory Work Group (Texas)
- Water Quality Board
- Waterloo Quarter Business Alliance (UK)
- Water Quality-Based Effluent Limits
- Arizona Water Quality Center (NSF)
- Underwater Telephone
- Wales Quality Centre (UK)
- Water Quality Certification
- Water Quality Criteria
- Weak Quantization Condition
- Water Quality Control Act (various locations)
- Water Quality Cooperative Agreements (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Water Quality Critical Area (public water supply reservoir adjacent land)
- Washington Quarter Century Broadcasters' Club (est. 1976)
- Water Quality Control Board
- Water Quality Control Commission
- Water Quality Criteria Document
- Water Quality and Contaminant Modeling Branch (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Water Quality Control Plan
- Welding Quality Control Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
UAE-based Al Gurg Building Services, engaged in the manufacture and trading of steel reinforcements for concrete, has won a Gold Award for World Quality Commitment at the International Quality Convention in Paris.