In 2008, she began competing in the Association of Surfing Professionals World Qualifying Series, finishing second in her first competition.
What does WQS stand for?
WQS stands for World Qualifying Series (surfing competition)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WQS
We have 11 other meanings of WQS in our Acronym Attic
- Work Queue with Replication (data processing)
- Worldwide Quality Register
- Water Quality Research Australia Limited
- West Quaker Ridge Association (New York)
- Water Quality Research Journal
- Water Quality for River-Reservoir Systems
- WAN (Wide Area Network) Quick Start (training guide; Cisco)
- Water Quality Sampling System
- Water Quality Section (various locations)
- Water Quality Standard
- World Quality Services (est. 1998; food production)
- Water Quality Settlement Agreement
- Watch Quarter Station Bill (US Coast Guard)
- Western Quebec School Board (Canada)
- Water Quality Steering Committee
- Water Quality Standards Database
- Water Quality Sampling Plan
- Water Quality Sampling Program
- Wide Quad Super EXtended Graphics Array
- Western Quebec Seismic Zone (Quebec, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the first event in the European leg of the gruelling World Qualifying Series of the surfing circuit.