The Universal Access to the Female Condom (UAFC) Joint Programme is a collaboration between Oxfam Novib, the World Population Foundation, IDA Solutions, and the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs which aims to make female condoms widely available through support for advocacy, programming and research.
What does WPF stand for?
WPF stands for World Population Foundation (The Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPF
We have 48 other meanings of WPF in our Acronym Attic
- Waste Profile Form
- Weighted Proportional Fairness
- When Pigs Fly
- Whole-Piece Face (plywood)
- William Penn Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (formerly Avalon; Microsoft)
- With Profit Fund
- Women's Pro Fastpitch
- Word Perfect File (file extension)
- Workplace Protection Factor
- World Privacy Forum
- World Public Finances
- World Puzzle Federation
- Worldwide Pentecostal Fellowship
- Wright Peak Flow (airflow measurement)
- Windows Presentation Foundation/Everywhere (Microsoft; now know as Silverlight)
- War Planning Systems Directorate (US DoD)
- Welsh Police Football Association (UK)
- Western Pennsylvania Firemen's Association
- Widefield Polar Format Algorithm (radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was said by speakers in a workshop organized by Health and Nutrition Development Society (HANDS) in collaboration of World Population Foundation (WPF), Pakistan organized a workshop, at Sohria Badshah Hall Umerkot, which was attended by members of the civil society on Saturday.
A total of 225 participants from four continents representing 78 organizations met in Amsterdam on November 21, 2003, for the International Conference, "Reproductive Health: Key to Poverty Reduction," organized by the World Population Foundation (WPF), the National Committee for International Cooperation and Sustainable Development, and Share-net (Netherlands Network on Sexual and Reproductive Health and AIDS).
The forum was organized by World Population Foundation at a conclusion of their one year project, Capacity Building of Pakistani NGOs on Gender Based Violence and Reproductive Health funded by the World Bank.
Country Head of World Population Foundation Qadeer Baig recalled the MoU it had signed with the City Governments Education department under which a program was organised to provide training to youth in its 140 schools and in the first phase Master Trainers and 120 teachers were provided training.