The New York-based World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries has estimated the value of these assets at more than $300 billion including property deeds coveting a total area of 100,000 square kilometers which is five times the size of the State of Israel.
What does WOJAC stand for?
WOJAC stands for World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Western Operations Information Services
- Wiederspruchsorientierte Innovationsstrategie (Contradiction Oriented Innovation Strategy)
- Water Observation and Information System for Decision Support (Macedonia)
- Wydzial Organizacji I Zarzadzania (Polish: Faculty of Organization and Management)
- Walls of Jericho
- Want of Jurisdiction (legal)
- Warriors of Justice
- Ways of the Jedi (gaming clan)
- Wheels of Justice (various organizations)
- Word of Justice
- Wings Over Jordan Choir
- Words of Jesus Christ
- Western Ohio Junior Football Conference
- Warrant Officer, Junior Grade
- Western Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- World Orchestra of Jeunesses Musicales (also seen as JMWO)
- Warszawska Opera Kameralna (Polish: Warsaw Chamber Opera; Warsaw, Poland)
- Ways of Knowing
- Wealth of Knowledge
- Werkgroep Onderzoek Kwaliteit (Dutch: Quality Research Working Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is president of the World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries (WOJAC), which represents the interests of Jewish refugees who fled persecution in Arab lands in the past century.