He explained the organization would include the participation of national and regional organizations, the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and the World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA).
What does WONCA stand for?
WONCA stands for World Organization of Family Doctors (World Organization of National Colleges, Academies and Academic Associations of General Practitioners/Family Physicians)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WONCA in our Acronym Attic
- Wildcat Online News
- Women of NASA
- Women's Organizational Network
- Work Order Number
- World Ocean Network (international association)
- World of Night (Quest for the Magic Marbles role playing game)
- World of Nintendo (video game website)
- World Online Network
- World Opponent Network (gaming)
- Work of Nasal Breathing
- Water Offset Nutrient Delivery ExpeRiment
- WebObjects Nodes for Distributing E-Resources (project)
- Wide-Ranging Online Data for Epidemiological Research
- Wisconsin Overlay Network for Distance Education Resources
- Evacuation Work Order Number
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Weight On Nose Gear
- Wessex Orthopaedic Nurses Group
- Women of Nigeria International (London, England, UK)
- Without Normal Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
This strategy was endorsed last year in a report by the World Health Organization (WHO) and World Organization of Family Doctors (Wonca).
reported at Wonca 2004, the conference of the World Organization of Family Doctors.
The objective of the World Organization of Family Doctors is to improve the quality of life of the people of the world through fostering and maintaining high standards of care in general practice/ family medicine by providing a forum for exchange of knowledge and information.