com/2013/01/ted-nugent-gun-owners-the-next-rosa-parks/) World Net Daily that gun owners should model their resistance on the 1960s civil rights movement.
What does WND stand for?
WND stands for World Net Daily
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WND
We have 11 other meanings of WND in our Acronym Attic
- Western North Carolina Workers' Center
- Waving Not Drowning
- Wednesday Night Dinner (various organizations)
- West Nile Disease
- Why Not Design (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Will Not Disclose
- Wilson Disease Gene (genetic medicine)
- Windsor (Amtrak station code; Windsor, CT)
- Writers Never Die
- Wuxi New District (China)
- West Norfolk Deaf Association (UK)
- Wed Night Drinking Club (Singapore)
- West Northamptonshire Development Corporation (UK)
- Woonsocket Neighborhood Development Corporation (Woonsocket, RI)
- Western Nevada Development District
- Weather Network Duty Officer
- Windows Network Development Platforms
- Worldwide Numbering and Dialing Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The right-wing site World Net Daily reported that anti-gay preacher Scott Lively also praised the Ugandan leader.
The political watchdog group Freedom Watch has sought information from the federal government as to how much taxpayer money is being used for the events, according to a report in World Net Daily.
He's a staff reporter for the hard-right World Net Daily, where the Web site features an item headlined "Astonishing photo claims: Dead Bigfoot stored on ice" and another that announces "Big Macs fund training for homosexual activists.
I wrote, for an American web publication called World Net Daily, that in order to deal with boys, the schools have replaced the old strap with Ritalin, so that misbehaving males, adequately drugged, won't disrupt the education of the females.
World Net Daily reports a summary of the bill, A3998 by Assemblyman Louis Manzo, D, Jersey City, would authorize the forfeiture of any "motor vehicle, building or premise" if a firearm is found in it that is not possessed legally per state law--"even if the firearm was not possessed by the owner of the motor vehicle, building or premise.