The fourth annual Southern Hemisphere World Naked Bike Ride took to the roads in Australia, where cyclists assembled in Centennial Park, Sydney.
What does WNBR stand for?
WNBR stands for World Naked Bike Ride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNBR
We have 2 other meanings of WNBR in our Acronym Attic
- W. New Brighton Branch Library (Staten Island, NY)
- Wearing Nothing But Chainmail
- World Network Business Club (investing)
- West Nile Bank Front (African terrorist group)
- World Natural Bodybuilding Federation
- World Nibuikai Budo Federation (World Head of Families Sokeship Council)
- Womens National Basketball League (Australia)
- Wisconsin National Board Network
- West New Britain Province (Papua New Guinea)
- World Naked Beach Party
- World Network of Biosphere Reserves (UNESCO)
- Wednesday Night Bible Study (various religious groups)
- Western Nigeria Broadcasting Service (TV station)
- Wireless Network Business Unit (Cisco Systems)
- Washington National Cathedral (Washington, DC)
- Wednesday Night Club
- West Negros College
- Western Naval Command (Indian Navy)
- Western Nevada College
- Western North Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
Families watch the World Naked Bike Rides around the world every year and no-one is harmed.
As part of the World Naked Bike Ride, the cyclists made a tour of almost twelve miles through downtown, Silver Lake and Echo Park.
The World naked Bike ride is a protest against oil dependency, while highlighting the vulnerability of cyclists on the road.
Summary: The eighth London World Naked Bike Ride has returned to the streets of the capital, with riders bearing all in front of heavy traffic.
The group braved the weather Saturday to show solidarity with the date of the Southern Hemisphere World Naked Bike Ride, Belcher said.