Ferland, who is Cree, was one of 42 players that were invited to the Canadian national junior (under 20) team's final selection camp, but the 19-year-old forward was not one of the 22 players named to the national squad that will compete at the World Junior Hockey Championships.
What does WJHC stand for?
WJHC stands for World Junior Hockey Championship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Werner Jaeger Gymnasium (Germany)
- World Journal of Gastroenterology
- Washington Junior Golf Association
- Wallace Junior High (Arizona)
- Waller Junior High School (Waller, TX)
- West Junior High (Minnesota and Wisconsin)
- What Just Happened
- Wilkison Jr. High (Middleburg, FL)
- William James Hall (Harvard University)
- World Junior Hockey
- William James Hall Computer Services (Harvard University)
- Wrangler Junior High Finals Rodeo (Gallup, NM)
- Western Junior Hockey League (Ontario, Canada)
- Wisconsin Junior Hockey League
- Walsh Jesuit High School (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio)
- Walter Johnson High School
- West Jefferson High School
- Wilmette Junior High School (Wilmette, Il)
- Windfields Junior High School (Toronto, Canada)
- Wolfville Junior High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pat on the back ICE HOCKEY: Patrick O'Sullivan hit the net twice in the third period as the United States rallied from a two-goal deficit and claimed their first gold medal at the World Junior Hockey Championships with a 4-3 victory over Canada in Helsinki.
backstopped Canada to a gold medal at the world junior hockey championships, which concluded in Sweden in early January.