Byline: Andrew Grant SCOTLAND should be proud of the junior women's curling team after they won the World Junior Curling Championships on Sunday.
What does WJCC stand for?
WJCC stands for World Junior Curling Championships
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WJCC
- World Junior Championship (hockey tournament)
- Wurlitzer Jukebox Company
- Wisconsin Junior College Athletic Association
- Western Junior College Athletic Conference
- World Jersey Cattle Bureau (Trinity, Jersey, UK)
- Westside Jewish Community Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Willetton Junior Cricket Club (Australia)
- Williamsburg-James City County Public School (Virginia)
- Winnipeg Jewish Community Council (Canada)
- Won Ji Canada Corporation (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Western Justice Center Foundation (Pasadena, CA)
- Where Jesus Comes First (Indiana Radio Station)
- William J. Clinton Foundation
- Western Junior C Hockey League (Canada)
- WJ Communications, Inc
- Wisconsin Judicial Campaign Integrity Committee
- Wisconsin Junior Classical League
- Westchester Jewish Community Services
- William Jacobs Computer Services (UK)
- West Jackson County Utility District (Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOGAN GRAY yesterday turned on a five-star show yesterday at the World Junior Curling Championships.
TITLE favourites Scotland missed the opportunity to retain their title at the World Junior Curling Championships in Italy, falling in the semi-finals to Canada.
Ricky Tasker's Scotland team beat the USA 9-2 in only six ends at the World Junior Curling Championships in Karuiz-awa, Japan, yesterday.
RACHEL SIMMS' Lockerbie thumped Germany 10-5 in the opening clash of the World Junior Curling Championships in Switzerland.
DAVID EDWARDS led Scotland to a second half fightback to beat Sweden 10-6 at the World Junior Curling championships in America.