What does WJES stand for?
WJES stands for World Journal of Emergency Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Watson Jennings Day Partnership (London, UK)
- Weibliche Jugend E (German: Female Youth E; sports team)
- Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
- Works of Jonathan Edwards (book series)
- Washington Journalism Education Association (Seattle, WA)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee
- West Japan Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- World Journalism Education Council (Norman, OK)
- West Japan Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Western Java Environmental Management Project (Indonesia)
- William J. Flannery Institute (Austin, TX)
- Working with JavaServer Faces
- World Juggling Federation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Waverley Junior Football Association (Australia)
- Walkerville Junior Football Club (Australia)
- Writings of James Fenimore Cooper
- Washington Jewish Film Festival (Washington, DC)
- Web Journal of French Media Studies
- Werner Jaeger Gymnasium (Germany)