Of the 18 countries in this category, the overview - drawn up by the Claims Conference and the World Jewish Restitution Organization - found that only the Czech Republic and Slovakia had both enacted restitution laws governing art and were conducting provenance research.
What does WJRO stand for?
WJRO stands for World Jewish Restitution Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Water Jet Pressure Profile
- World Journalism Preparatory School (New York, NY)
- Western Jazz Quartet (faculty ensemble; School of Music; Western Michigan University; Kalamazoo, MI)
- Washington Journalism Review (now American Journalism Review)
- Wisconsin Junior Racing (skiing)
- Woodcock Johnson-Revised
- World Jewish Relief (UK)
- World Junior Record (sports record)
- West Japan Railway Company
- West Jersey Radio Control (Sewell, NJ)
- West Jersey Rose Society (Moorestown, NJ)
- W. J. Stelmaschuk & Associates (Canada)
- Weak Jump Shifts (bridge game)
- Welding and Joining Society (The Welding Institute; UK)
- William James Studies (journal)
- Walter J Shafer Associates
- Wernigeroder Jagdkorporationen Senioren-Convent (German: Wernigeroder Hunting Corporations Veterans Convenant; Germany)
- Western Journal of Speech Communication
- Wokingham Job Support Centre (est. 1992; UK)
- World Junior Surfing Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
A third report, funded by the World Jewish Restitution Organization and researched by two experts affiliated with the Institute for Ethnic Studies, had not been completed.