The World Jewish Congress on Wednesday called on the French president to support an initiative to put Hezbollah on the European Union's list of terrorist organizations following evidence provided by Bulgaria of their alleged involvement in the Burgas bus bombing.
What does WJC stand for?
WJC stands for World Jewish Congress
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WJC
We have 23 other meanings of WJC in our Acronym Attic
- William Joseph Boat Float Thermometer
- Women's Japan Basketball League
- Western Journal of Black Studies
- When Joy Becomes Saddness (band)
- Washington Journalism Center
- Water Jet Cutting
- Western Journalism Center
- Westminster Japanese Church (Roswell, GA)
- William Jefferson Clinton (42nd US president)
- William Jewell College (Liberty, MO)
- World Junior Championship (hockey tournament)
- Wurlitzer Jukebox Company
- Wisconsin Junior College Athletic Association
- Western Junior College Athletic Conference
- World Jersey Cattle Bureau (Trinity, Jersey, UK)
- Westside Jewish Community Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Willetton Junior Cricket Club (Australia)
- Williamsburg-James City County Public School (Virginia)
- Winnipeg Jewish Community Council (Canada)
- Won Ji Canada Corporation (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is why I proposed a compromise solution earlier this year on behalf of the World Jewish Congress and the American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants.
The EJC is an affiliate of greater and umbrella organization called World Jewish Congress (WJC) which is made of five branches including WJC North America, Latin American Jewish Congress, European Jewish Congress, Euro-Asian Jewish Congress, and Israel's WJC .
The World Jewish Congress were furious over a newspaper interview in which Ecclestone said Adolf Hitler "got things done" The 78-year-old Brit also said democracy "hasn't done a lot of good for many countries - including this one".
THE World Jewish Congress is calling for Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone to resign after he was quoted as saying that Adolf Hitler "got things done".