World Interactive Gaming Corporation (WIGC) is a Delaware-based corporation that maintains corporate offices in New York.
What does WIGC stand for?
WIGC stands for World Interactive Gaming Corporation (Albany, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIGC
- Workforce Involvement Group (UK)
- Wrasawzki Indeks Giedowy (Warsaw Stock Exchange Index, Poland)
- Walking Impaired Golfers of America
- Washington Indian Gaming Association
- Washington Insurance Guaranty Association
- When I Get A Chance
- When I Get Around to It
- Western Indian Gaming Conference
- Wilmington Island Garden Club (Georgia)
- World Interactive Gaming Corp.
- Wax Impregnated Graphite Electrode (chemistry)
- Weekend in Gothic Earth (role playing)
- Wing in Ground Effect
- Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (stuffed animals and accessories)
- Wanadoo Internet Gebruikers Groep (Dutch: Wanadoo Internet Users Group)
- When I Get Home
- Want It Got It
- Wiltshire Interactive Grazing Initiative (UK)
- Within Grade Increase
- Women in Games International