This was decided in a meeting attended by Rector NUST, Muhammad Asghar, Deputy Director World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) for Asia and Pacific region, Dr.
What does WIPO stand for?
WIPO stands for World Intellectual Property Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIPO
We have 4 other meanings of WIPO in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless IP Local Loop
- Windward Islands People's Movement (Netherlands Antilles)
- Women in Project Management (Association for Project Management, UK)
- Work in Process Measurement
- World-net In-Process Metric
- Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics (China)
- Writers in Prison Network Limited (UK)
- Wing Information Protection Office (USAF)
- World Industrial Property Organization (Geneva, Switzerland)
- World Intellectual Piracy Organization (satire website)
- Write in Poll Option
- Whether in Port or Not (chartering)
- Wireless Point of Presence
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant
- Waste Isolation Pilot Project
- Wireless Internet Protocol Partnership
- Women Impacting Public Policy
- Women in Prison Project (Correctional Association of New York)
- Working in Partnership Programme (UK; NHS General Medical Services)
- Workshop on Integrated Power Packaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tunis -- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the National Standardization and Intellectual Property Institute (INNORPI), signed on Monday, a co-operation agreement providing for the creation, in Tunisia, of a Copyrights Training Academy.
In November, Falwell's lawyers filed a complaint against Cohn's website with the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva, which regularly resolves Internet disputes.
based evangelist filed a complaint with the World Intellectual Property Organization concerning the site at www.
But the agreement was voided because the singer Madonna, who objected to the pornographic material originally posted on the site, filed and won a complaint before the World Intellectual Property Organization to claim the domain name.
In addition to the parent patent of the original version of the company's proprietary TroVec(TM) ssDNA intracellular expression vector, the international patents include the latest refinement, a single plasmid system for direct enzymatic synthesis of ssDNA (EnzSyn(TM)) The international patents were published under the auspices of the World Intellectual Property Organization according to the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), expanding the CytoGenix patent portfolio of antisense therapy enabling technology.