National Fire Prevention Week -- Practice Your Escape Plan,' October 7-13, Is Backdrop for $300,000 Verizon Grant to Help Red Cross and World Institute on Disability Better Serve People With Disabilities SAN FRANCISCO, Oct.
What does WID stand for?
WID stands for World Institute on Disability
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WID
We have 44 other meanings of WID in our Acronym Attic
- Windows Internal Database (Microsoft)
- Wine Industry Directory (Australia and New Zealand)
- Wireless Information Device
- Wireless Internet Devices
- Women and International Development
- Women In Defense
- Women In Development
- Women in Distress of Broward County, Inc. (Florida)
- Work Instruction Document
- Writing in the Disciplines (academia)
- Weather Impact Division Aids
- Weather Impact on Decision Aids
- Western Iowa Dairy Alliance (Sanborn, IA)
- Western Iowa Development Association (Avoca, IA)
- Women in Development Association
- World Irish Dance Association
- World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment (educational consortium; est. 2002)
- Welsh Industrial Development Advisory Board (UK)
- Wireless Data Acquisition
Samples in periodicals archive:
A directory of the existing programs in every state will be available from the World Institute on Disability (1998).
A nationwide survey conducted in 1989 by the World Institute on Disability studied 132 state and federally funded government programs which provide PAS to groups of different ages, incomes, and disabilities (Litvak & Kennedy, 1991 a).