citing statistics released by the World Instant Noodles Association (WINA).
What does WINA stand for?
WINA stands for World Instant Noodles Association (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WINA
We have 1 other meaning of WINA in our Acronym Attic
- Windows 64-Bit Edition (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows 95 Operating System
- Windows 95 Operating System (Version B) (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows 98 Operating System
- Windows 98 Second Edition (Microsoft)
- Windows Versions 95 or 98
- WAP Interim Naming Authority (mobile networks)
- Webb Institute of Naval Architecture (Glen Cove, New York)
- Whitetail Institute of North America
- Wireless Industrial Networking Alliance
- Wireless Internet-Protocol Network Access Architecture (Malibu)
- Wikipedia Is Not A Dictionary
- Windows Audio MPEG Player
- Wetenschappelijk Instituut Nederlandse Apothekers (Netherlands)
- Windows Automated Travel Operating System
- Western Interstate Nuclear Board
- Windward Islands Banana Growers Association
- Wireless Innovation Network of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Wireless Internet Numbers for Contents
- Witches In Nature's Colors (from the movie 'A Mighty Wind')
Samples in periodicals archive:
The website of the World Instant Noodles Association (WINA) says the event, which will end on April 21, includes numerous programs like market report presentation, special lecture, guest lecture, and commercial film festival, reports Xinhua.