SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wholesome Sweeteners is uniting with Fair Trade organizations around the country to celebrate World Fair Trade Day on May 10.
What does WFTD stand for?
WFTD stands for World Fair Trade Day (World Fair Trade Organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFTD
We have 2 other meanings of WFTD in our Acronym Attic
- Western Fox Terrier Breeders Association
- Weapons and Field Training Battalion (USMC)
- Wisconsin Fair Trade Coalition (Madison, WI)
- Working Families' Tax Credit (UK)
- World Federation of Therapeutic Communities
- Wallops Front-end Telemetry Command System
- Whistler for the Disabled (Whistler, BC, Canada)
- Windsor for the Derby (band)
- Women's Flying Training Detachment
- Work for the Dole (Australia)
- Womens Flat Track Derby Association (St Louis, MO)
- Waiting for the End (Linkin Park song)
- Windows FTE
- Windrush Farm Therapeutic Equitation, Inc. (Boxford, MA)
- Worked Full-Time-Equivalent Employees (injury study)
- Wi-Fi Technology Forum
- World Field Target Federation (international governing body)
- Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations
- Warthin-Finkeldey-type Giant Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- World Fair Trade day will be celebrated on 12 May in diverse places and cultures across the globe to promote global awareness of fair trade.
To celebrate World Fair Trade Day today, Fair Trade Cardiff has filled a Cardiff Fair Trade Bag with some of the best fairly-traded products Cardiff retailers have to offer.
The poll, to coincide with World Fair Trade Day today, found 64 per cent of consumers linked the Fairtrade concept to fairer deals for producers in the developing world.
World Fair Trade Day is celebrated on the second Saturday in May and aims to encourage people to support Fair Trade.
A 500-strong petition has been handed over to Durham City Council to mark World Fair Trade Day earlier this week ( and encourage the city to join more than 100 other towns and cities in the UK in gaining Fair Trade status.
Fair Trade pioneer Traidcraft is extending its beverage range in time for World Fair Trade Day on May 14.
On World Fair Trade Day yesterday, Archbishop Barry Morgan said: 'Many years ago, Fair Trade coffee was considered to be a penance rather than a pleasure, but that is most definitely no longer true.