World Eskimo-Indian Olympics two-foot high kick champion for 2012 and Fairbanks native Erica Meckel officially christened the store with a ribbon-cutting ceremony unlike any other, breaking the ribbon with a demonstration of the traditional Native Alaskan high kick.
What does WEIO stand for?
WEIO stands for World Eskimo-Indian Olympics (Fairbanks, Alaska)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEIO
- Wisconsin Environmental Industry Export Forum
- Wonthaggi Energy Innovation Festival (Australia)
- Wydzial Elektroniki I Informatyki (Polish: Department of Electronics and Computer Science)
- Wind Engineering Institute of Korea (South Korea)
- Wireless Ethernet Interface Link
- Wisdom Enrichment Islamic Learning Program
- Weak and Electromagnetic Interactions in Nuclei (physics)
- What Else Is New
- West End Integrated Neighbourhood Network (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; city-funded neighborhood response program)
- World Energy Investment Outlook (International Energy Agency)
- What Else Is Possible
- Work Experience Internship Program (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Program)
- Washington Entertainment Industry Players Association
- Weird Entities in Rightful Domination (book)
- Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich and Democratic (anthropology)
- Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich and Developed
- Wonderful, Exciting, Independent, Real, Different
- Work Environment Impact Scale (occupational therapy)
- Workforce Executive Information System (Department of Health; UK)
- Workshop on the Economics of Information Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's planning to compete at the World Eskimo-Indian Olympics in Fairbanks, Alaska, in July this year.
The World Eskimo-Indian Olympics have been known to run until three in the morning.