Dubai Customs will organise the region's inaugural 'WCO IT Conference and Exhibition' in May playing host to over 800 senior decision makers representing the World Customs Organization and customs departments of more than 100 countries, including specialists in customs, security and information technology.
What does WCO stand for?
WCO stands for World Customs Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCO
We have 67 other meanings of WCO in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Chemical Oxidation
- Wildlife Conservation Office (various locations)
- Wine Council of Ontario (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra (Madison, WI)
- Workplace Contact Officer
- World Cagefighting Organization
- World Class Office (Dutch management training)
- World Culture Open (various locations)
- World Currency Option (stock index)
- World Customs Organisation (Brussels, Belgium)
- Worldwide Customer Operations
- Wanderer Class Owners' Association (UK)
- West Coast Officials Association (Tampa, FL)
- Wolverhampton Company of Archers (UK)
- World Congress of Accountants (Malaysia)
- World Council of Associations for Technology Education
- Walton College of Business
- Weighted Center of Bispectrum (biomedical engineering)
- Wellington College Old Boys (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Westminster Church of the Brethren (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Jeddah, Rabi'II 23, 1434, Mar 5, 2013, SPA -- Brussels-based World Customs Organization (WCO) and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), co-signed here today a memorandum of understanding on providing a general framework for bilateral cooperation between the two sides to contribute to achieving socio-economic development in IDB member States.
The day is observed under the aegis of World Customs Organization (WCO), which has 177 members worldwide.
The note of protest has been provided to the European Commission, Greek prime Minister Lukas Papademos, VP 30, the working group for customs issues relating to road transport at UNECE, one of UN's working bodies, the International Road Union (IRU), the Customs Administration of Greece, the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization, as well as the trade department of the World Bank.
The Macedonian customs delegation, led by director Vanco Kargov, will also attend the opening of a World Customs Organization (WCO) capacity building regional office, which unites all regional training centers.
The World Customs Organization and UNCTAD welcomed the establishment of the transit center in the Kingdom and voiced their readiness to continue cooperation and coordination with Jordan to set up this center.
Summary: Morocco was re-elected Vice-President for the fourth consecutive term of the Brussels-based World Customs Organization (WCO).