The recent First World Congress On Pathology Informatics provided the essential platform to engage pathologists, clinicians, consumers, and pathology informatics enthusiasts in a debate, as well as to share knowledge and valuable lessons to equip us for the challenging future.
What does WCPI stand for?
WCPI stands for World Congress on Pathology Informatics (est. 2007)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCPI
We have 4 other meanings of WCPI in our Acronym Attic
- Western and Central Pacific Fishery Commission
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gaming
- World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics (various locations)
- World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, LLP (law firm)
- Western Community Policing Institute (Monmouth, OR)
- White-Crowned Pigeon (bird species)
- Wisconsin Cancer Pain Initiative (est. 1986)
- Worker Communist Party of Iraq
- Wabash Carnegie Public Library (Wabash, IN)
- Wake County Public Library (Raleigh, NC)
- War Criminal Prison Landsberg (Landsberg, Germany)
- Warsaw Community Public Library (Warsaw, IN)
- Washington County Public Library
- West Caldwell Public Library (New Jersey)
- West Chester Public Library (est. 1872; West Chester, PA)
- West Chicago Public Library District (Illinois)
- Weston, Clevedon and Portishead Light Railway (UK)
- West Coast Peninsular Malaysia