Doha Bank has won The Bizz 2012 World Business Leader Award instituted by the World Confederation of Businesses.
What does WORLDCOB stand for?
WORLDCOB stands for World Confederation of Businesses (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- We Offer Referral Know-How (Seattle, WA job placement service)
- Women's Organization Reaching Koreans
- Worm-Overload Recreational Killer
- Worthwhile Opportunities Through Resources and Knowledge
- Work Organisation and Restructuring in the Knowledge Society (Belgium)
- Workflow Systems for Hospital Procedures
- Work Tempo
- Wall of Revealing Light (Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Women Organized to Respond to Life-threatening Diseases (Oakland, CA)
- World Earned Value Management Day (Trademark of Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing
- World Digital Audio Broadcasting forum
- Workshop on Real, Large Distributed Systems
- Western Orissa Rural Livelihoods Project (est. 2000; India)
- Warrant Officer Recovery Mechanic (Ireland)
- Weapon of Raid Machines (Sky Girls anime)
- White Old Republican Male
- Workshop on Ontologies: Reasoning and Modularity
- Workshop on Recurring Malcode (Association for Computing Machinery workshop)
- Workshop on Risk Management (US NASA; annual conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by The World Confederation of Businesses (World COB), the awards were given to 18 Arab companies, this year, for the first time since their inception.