President of The World Autism Organisation, Dr Paul Shattock OBE, will open the conference before the main speaker Julia Malkin MBE, from BBC 3's My Autistic Driving School, will deliver a seminar on her life experience.
What does WAO stand for?
WAO stands for World Autism Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAO
We have 29 other meanings of WAO in our Acronym Attic
- Weighted Average of Individual Offsets
- Wet Air Oxidation
- Wet Op Arbeidsongeschiktheid (legislation, Netherlands)
- Wild Animal Orphanage
- Women's Aid Organisation (Malaysia)
- Women's American ORT
- Work Area Outlet
- Workshop on Accelerator Operations
- World Allergy Organization
- World Association for Orphans and Abandoned Children (various locations)
- Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms
- Washington Office of Attorney General
- Women Artists of the American West
- World Agricultural Outlook Board
- West African Organized Crime Section (Australia)
- West Australian Olive Council
- Will Advise on Cover (law enforcement computer aided dispatch)
- Wyoming Association of Conservation Districts
- West African Organized Crime Section (National Criminal Intelligence Service; UK)
- What About Our Daughters (blog; whataboutourdaughters.blogspot.com)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Isobel Bayonaras, President of the World Autism Organisation, will be speaking at the meeting of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Autism at the House of Commons on April 2nd on international developments in autism.
The President of the World Autism Organisation, Mr Pat Matthews, said: "Large numbers of children are being diagnosed with autism every year.