Fragments of Peace in a World at War John Candler "Jock" Cobb Animist Press HC 81, Box 628, Questa, New Mexico 87556 c/o KSB Promotions (publicity) 55 Honey Creek Ave NE, Ada, MI 49301-9768 www.
What does WAW stand for?
WAW stands for World At War (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WAW
We have 29 other meanings of WAW in our Acronym Attic
- Wet and Wild
- When and Where
- Wide Area Wireless
- Winter Annual Weeds
- Wolfe Axelrod Weinberger (New York, NY; investment firm)
- Women Against War
- Women for Afghan Women (Flushing, NY)
- Woody's Access Watch
- Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph
- World Assembly for Women
- Write-after-Write (computing)
- Water Authority of Western Australia
- Watershed Awareness to Watershed Action (Ohio)
- We Are Wide Awake (Clermont, Florida)
- We Are Women Activists Network (Somalia)
- Weirdo Alert Weirdo Alert (used when self or another person/mutant says or does something weird.)
- West Africa Wins Again
- Wide-Area Wireless Access
- Wilmington Area Whippet Association
- Women's Association for Women's Alternatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
A YOUTH theatre production that gives an insight into what effects a world at war has had on young people today arrives in Blackwood next month.
While World At War masterfully handles its historic backdrop, fully immersing you in the struggles of your squad mates, the time period may well be beginning to feel tired to veterans of the series.
Call Of Duty: World At War includes single player, multiplayer and new co-operative game play modes.
Byline: Barry Gibson I'VE been watching a lot of The World at War recently, mostly because it happens to be on UKTV History when I'm making my dinner.
A long-range study of students' written responses would be needed to trace significant shifts about knowledge of Shakespeare's works or the "real" world at war.