The World Association of Sleep Medicine Foundation said 55% of people surveyed claimed to wake up feeling more attractive if they've slept in clean bedding.
What does WASM stand for?
WASM stands for World Association of Sleep Medicine (health professionals)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WASM
We have 8 other meanings of WASM in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs
- World Association for Studies in Literatures in English (India)
- World Association of Sign Language Interpreters
- Wasted and Still Mining
- Webassembly (programming language)
- Western Australian School of Mines (Curtin University of Technology)
- White Anglo-Saxon Male
- White Anglo-Saxon Muslim
- Wide Angle Signal Mirror (Muth Mirror Systems)
- Women and Social Movements (Alexander Street Press; book)
- Western Australian Survey and Mapping Advisory Council
- Wing Aviation Supply Management Assistance Team
- World Assembly of Small and Medium Enterprises (est. 1980; Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- World Association for Small & Medium Enterprises (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Water and Sanitation Management Organisation (India)
- World Academic Society of Medical Qigong (China)
- Wheat American Striate Mosaic Virus
- Washington Area Spiritual Network (Washington, DC)
- Wide Area Sensor Network (computer science)
- Women and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Support Network (Harare, Zimbabwe, Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012 ) Royal Philips Electronics Philips recently partnered with the World Association of Sleep Medicine for World Sleep Day 2012 to build awareness and understanding around disorders that affect the quality of sleep.