Dubai will host the XVII Annual World Investment Conference of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA) in September, it has been announced.
What does WAIPA stand for?
WAIPA stands for World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wireless Access Internet Node
- Why Am I Not Surprised
- Workshop on Academic Information Networks and Systems (annual forum; est. 1994)
- Western Australia Iron Ore
- Word Alive International Outreach (Alabama)
- Will Accept, If Offered, the Position
- With Average Irrespective of Percentage (insurance)
- Wireless Application Infrastructure Provider (mobile communications)
- Wisconsin Automobile Insurance Plan
- Wooster Area Interfaith Partnership (Ohio)
- Warehousing and Asset Investment Recovery (Canada)
- Wavelet Analysis of Image Registration (software; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Weighted Average Interest Rate (finance)
- Western Army Infantry Regiment (Japan)
- Wing-Assisted Incline Running (ornithology)
- Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission
- Washington Alliance for Immigrant and Refugee Justice (Seattle, WA)
- Warfighter Area Information Service
- Wassenaar Arrangement Information System
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai FDI, the foreign investment promotion office of the Department of Economic Development (DED), has announced that Dubai will host the 'XVII Annual World Investment Conference' of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA) from 17th to 18th of September 2012.
She has served as president of her country's trade promotion organization (TPO), the Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO), for the past ten years, and was formerly president of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies.
Organized in collaboration with the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA), the United Nations Conference on Commerce and Development (UNCTAD) and the African Development Bank, the Invest-In-Africa area will bring those actors together so that they may organise meetings and develop co-operations within two interconnected zones: --International Finance & Investment: investors and financing bodies will have the opportunity to assess projects (hotels, resorts, lodges, real-estate, infrastructure, environmental projects etc.
ITC and UNCTAD will launch their joint Trade and Investment Analysis Map during the Annual Conference of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies.
It was unveiled in Geneva at the Sixth Annual Conference of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA).