What does WADND stand for?
WADND stands for World Association of Domain Name Developers, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Web Application Description Language
- West Australian Debating League (Australia)
- Wireless Aircraft Data Link
- Witches Anti-Discrimination League
- Waal Aan de Maas (marketing company; Netherlands)
- Wavelength Add/Drop Multiplexer (Alcatel)
- Weighted Average Daily Membership
- Weighted-Average Distance Matrix
- World Association of Debt Management Offices
- West African Doctors Network
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
- Web Access to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Objects
- West African Development Objective (Ghana)
- Washington Deed of Trust Investments (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Department of Transportation
- Western Australia Department of Training (Department of Training and Workforce Development)
- Wa Alternative Development Project (est. 1998; UN Office on Drugs and Crime; Myanmar)
- Web Auto-Discovery Protocol (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Wireless Application Delivery Platform
- Working Adults Degree Program (California)