The World Association of Domain Name Developers, Inc.
What does WADND stand for?
WADND stands for World Association of Domain Name Developers, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Web Application Description Language
- West Australian Debating League (Australia)
- Wireless Aircraft Data Link
- Witches Anti-Discrimination League
- Waal Aan de Maas (marketing company; Netherlands)
- Wavelength Add/Drop Multiplexer (Alcatel)
- Weighted Average Daily Membership
- Weighted-Average Distance Matrix
- World Association of Debt Management Offices
- West African Doctors Network
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
- Web Access to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Objects
- West African Development Objective (Ghana)
- Washington Deed of Trust Investments (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Department of Transportation
- Western Australia Department of Training (Department of Training and Workforce Development)
- Wa Alternative Development Project (est. 1998; UN Office on Drugs and Crime; Myanmar)
- Web Auto-Discovery Protocol (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Wireless Application Delivery Platform
- Working Adults Degree Program (California)