Gary, 19, chef de par tie at the Castle Hotel, Conwy, will be representing Wales at the World Association of Cooks Societies Junior forum in New Zealand in 2006
What does WACS stand for?
WACS stands for World Association of Cooks Societies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WACS
We have 74 other meanings of WACS in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australian Centre for Remote and Rural Medicine
- Wausau Area Catholic Schools (Wisconsin)
- Weak Absolute Consistent System
- Web Application Container Service
- White Alice Communications System
- Wire and Cable Services
- Wireless Access Communication System(s)
- Work Authorization Control Systems (US DoE)
- Workload Analysis by Customer Segment
- World Association of Chefs' Societies
- Whittier Area Cooperative Special Education Program (Whittier, CA)
- Women's Army Corps Service Medal
- West African Children Support Network
- Western Australian Council of State School Organisations Inc. (East Perth; Australia)
- Web Application Component Toolkit (PHP development framework)
- Wellington Artists' Charitable Trust (New Zealand)
- Welsh Advisory Committee on Telecommunications
- Wild And Crazy Things
- Wisconsin Association of Community Theatres (La Crosse, WI)
- Woman Abuse Council of Toronto (est. 1991; Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The junior team, formed two years ago when Wales was granted national status by the World Association of Cooks Societies, is coached by Arwyn Watkins, managing director of Cambrian Training Company, Welshpool.
The major leap forward for the chefs came last month when, after extensive lobbying, the Welsh National Culinary Association was allowed membership of the prestigious World Association of Cooks Societies (Wacs) at the 30th World Congress in Japan.