Dyson served as president of the International Laser Therapy Association from 1990 to 1992, and currently is a member of numerous other associations, including the World Association for Laser Therapy, the British Medical Ultrasound Society, and the British Society for Cell Biology.
What does WALT stand for?
WALT stands for World Association for Laser Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WALT
We have 1 other meaning of WALT in our Acronym Attic
- Withlacoochee Area Legal Services
- Western Australian Livestock Salesmen's Association
- Wisconsin Agricultural and Life Sciences Alumni Association
- Wide Area Large Scale Automated Information Processing (University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez project)
- What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
- Warning Assessment Logic Terminal
- We Are Learning To (primary education)
- Weighted Average Lease Term
- West's Automatic Law Terminal
- Williamsburg Area Learning Tree (Williamsburg, VA)
- Workshop on Advanced Learning Technologies for Disabled and Non-Disabled People
- Wadden Sea Long-Term Ecosystem Research
- Wireless Alliance for Testing Experiment and Research
- West Africa Long Term Perspective Study
- Weapons Analysis Lethality Tool Set
- Weapons and Launcher Test Set (US Navy)
- Windsor Area Long Range Transportation Study (Canada)
- Warthin-Like Tumor of the Thyroid
- Web-Assisted Learning and Teaching of Tamil (University of Pennsylvania)
- Weighted Average Loan to Value