20 What's the name of the Head of the World Aquanaut Security Patrol (WASP) in 1960s kid's series Stingray .
What does WASP stand for?
WASP stands for World Aquanaut Security Patrol
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of WASP
We have 87 other meanings of WASP in our Acronym Attic
- Winning and Score Predictor (cricket)
- Wireless Airport Surveillance Platform (TTI Wireless)
- Wireless Application Service Provider
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein
- Women's Air Force Service Pilots
- Woody Allen Summer Project (film)
- Work Action Safety Plan (construction sites)
- Working Group on Answer Set Programming
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency (UK)
- Workshop on Application Specific Processors
- World Association for Social Psychiatry
- World Association of Societies of Pathology
- Worship of the Ancient Seventh Planet (Canadian Religious Cult)
- Wrap Around Simulation Program
- Write All Stored Passwords (software)
- Water Analysis Simulation Program version 4
- Wakayama Automobile Service Promotion Association (Japan)
- Wastewater Agriculture and Sanitation for Poverty Alleviation (International Water and Sanitation Centre; The Hague, Netherlands)
- West Australian Solid Plastering Association (est. 1996)
- Wireless Application Service Providers Association (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Troy and his pals Phones, the underwater communications expert, and Marina, a tail-less mermaid, are members of WASP, the World Aquanaut Security Patrol.
6 Which 60s kid's sci-fi series featured Titan, ruler of Titanica assisted by an inept land-based agent, X20 as arch-enemy of the World Aquanaut Security Patrol (WASP).