20 -- (BNA) The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) discusses narcotic drugs combating and penalizing sportspeople who ever get convicted of stimulants violations as from 2015 with a four-year suspension, however, now no specific rule has been set to prevent anyone convicted of doping from participating in Olympic Games.
What does WADA stand for?
WADA stands for World Anti-Doping Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WADA
We have 30 other meanings of WADA in our Acronym Attic
- Written Acceptance Date (Sprint)
- Wide Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Wet Atmospheric Deposition of Nitrogen
- Washington Area Darts Association
- Weighted Average Daily Attendance (school systems)
- Western Australia Department of Agriculture
- What a Dumb Ass
- Wisconsin Athletic Directors Association
- Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts (Harry Potter books)
- Women's Association for Development Alternatives
- World Autoduel Association
- Windermere, Ambleside and District Angling Association (UK)
- Weak And Dizzy All Over (Medical)
- Worthing and District Amateur Radio Club (UK)
- Washington Ada Symposium
- Western Australian Drug Abuse Strategy Office
- West African Development Bank
- Western Australian DNA Bank (medical research)
- Washington District of Columbia
- Western Art Directors Club (est. 1961; Palo Alto, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) director general David Howman yesterday confirmed that the BOA are now the only national Olympic committee to have an extra rule regarding drugs cheats.
MOSCOW: Russia should do more to fight a surge of doping in sports, the World Anti-Doping agency said on Friday although Moscow only appeared ready to introduce mild punishment for such offences.
The Montreal-based World Anti-Doping Agency was established in Nov.