More pertinent, however, is the passionate anti-communism of the Unification Church, visible in its support of the World Anti-Communist League and ownership of the arch-conservative Washington Times.
What does WACL stand for?
WACL stands for World Anti-Communist League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WACL
We have 11 other meanings of WACL in our Acronym Attic
- Wild and Crazy Kids (Nickelodeon TV show)
- Window Application Control Kit (software)
- Washington Alpine Club Kinetic Outing
- Western Arizona Canoe and Kayak Outfitter
- Wings Across Carolina Kiting and Okra Society (kite club; Charlotte, NC)
- Wild And Crazy Kind of Yahoo
- Wearable Active Camera Laser (virtual reality; various locations)
- West African Children's Lifeline (Liberia)
- Western Allegheny Community Library
- Women's Advertising Club of London
- Worms Armageddon Clan League
- World Assembly of Cities and Local Authorities (UN)
- World Association of Cities and Local Authorities Coordination (est. 1996)
- West Africa Climate Data Service
- Washington Association of County Law Libraries (Washington)
- Wacoal Holdings Corp. (Japan)
- Weak Axiom of Cost Minimization (economics)
- West African Crystalline Maculopathy (ophthalmology)
- Western Athletic Club Masters (swim team; Redwood City, CA)
- Women's Army Corps Member
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AP writer called him a "passionate anti-communist" but neglected to point out that Alvarez had spent years hobnobbing with the fascists and ultraright terrorists who made up the membership rosters of the World Anti-Communist League and its affiliated organization, the Latin American Anti-Communist Confederation (CAL).