Klatz, MD, DO, president and physician cofounder, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M); appointed member, Global Action Council on the Challenges of Gerontology, World Economic Forum; director, World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine Robert M.
What does WAAAM stand for?
WAAAM stands for World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAAAM
We have 3 other meanings of WAAAM in our Acronym Attic
- West Allis Art Alliance
- Westchester Academy Alumni Association
- Western Alliance of Arts Administrators
- Western Armenian Athletic Association
- Wisconsin Automotive Aftermarket Association (Madison, WI)
- Woodward Avenue Action Association (Royal Oak, MI)
- West Atlanta Amateur Athletic Association, Inc. (Georgia)
- Women's Auxiliary Australian Air Force
- Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum (Hood River, OR)
- Wharton Asian-American Association of MBAs (Master of Business Administration; University of Pennsylvania)
- Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Advanced Programming Languages
- Weak as a Bitch
- World Association of the Alcohol Beverage Industries, Inc. (Mason, OH)
- West Atlantic Avenue Branch Library (Delray Beach, FL)
- Waukee Area Arts Council (Waukee, Iowa, USA)
- Weighted Average Adjustment Coefficient
- West African Airways Corporation (intergovernmental airline)
- West Allis Auto Club (Wisconsin)
- Western Association for Art Conservation
- Western Association of Agriculture Councils
Samples in periodicals archive:
The World Anti-Aging Congress comprised two anti-aging events that were held on Oct 29-Nov 4, 2007 and were co-supported by the A4M, the World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine, the China Food & Drug Administration, China Medical Association, and China Pharmaceutical Association.