The World Amateur Body Building Association (WABBA) is a bodybuilding organization founded in 1976 by the legendary French bodybuilder Serge Nubret.
What does WABBA stand for?
WABBA stands for World Amateur Body Building Association (est. 1976)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WABBA
- Within- and Between-Entity Analysis
- Women's American Basketball Association
- Working American Bulldog Association
- World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action
- Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association
- Wavelength Acceleration Bidirectional Asynchronous Controller
- Well Abandonment Report (oil industry)
- Working Area Breathing Air System (firefighting equipment)
- Wisconsin Association of Blood Banks, Inc. (Madison, WI)
- Western Australia Bed and Breakfast Association
- Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ symbol)
- Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
- Women's Anarchist Black Cross
- World Aquatic Babies & Children
- World Aquatic Babies Congress
- World Association of Business Coaches
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- World Association of Beet and Cane Growers
- Westinghouse Air Brake Company
- Wide Area Bar Code Reader
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Sardar Ismail becomes the first Kurdish and Iraqi bodybuilder ever to have his photo used as logo of 2012 WABBA The Kurdish Globe By Zakaria Muhammed -- Erbil Kurdish Bodybuilder Sardar Ismail shares inside information on how World Amateur Body Building Association changed his view about the sport of bodybuilding.
Summary: Majeed left Iraqi Kurdistan in 1995 to escape the bitter Kurdish civil war, The Kurdish Globe By Zakaria Muhammed-Erbil Kurdistan's most famous bodybuilder, Ahmed Majeed, better known as Ahmed Rambo, has been officially appointed as president of the World Amateur Body Building Association (WABBA) branch of Iraq.