Russian heavyweight mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Yemelyanenko is the current World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts (WAMMA) heavyweight champion.
What does WAMMA stand for?
WAMMA stands for World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts (sanctioning body for mixed martial arts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Astrology Mailing List
- Worldsec Asset Management Limited
- Wright Aero Medical Laboratory
- Wisconsin Association for Middle Level Education, Inc.
- We All Make Mistakes
- West African Mercy Ministries
- Western Association of Mooney Mites (Porterville, California)
- Windsor Arts & Music Monthly (Windsor, Ontario magazine)
- Wo/Men's Alliance for Medical Marijuana (hospice organization providing free organic medical Marijuana)
- Women Against Military Madness
- Waste Minimization Management Advisory System
- Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-Operative Limited
- World wide All styles Martial Arts and Martial sports Confederation
- West African Monsoon Modeling and Evaluation
- Website Analysis and MeasureMent Inventory (Ireland)
- Wireless Advertising Marketing and Measurement Initiative (various locations)
- Wet Arbeid Mijnbouw Noordzee (Ducth: North Sea Mining Labor Law; Netherlands)
- Warehouse Arts Management Organization (Tucson, AZ)
- Warner Advanced Media Operations (Olyphant, Pennsylvania)
- Washington Monroe (Community Center, Portland OR)