According to the Boeing World Air Cargo Forecast 2012/2013, growth will be driven by world gross domestic product that will nearly double over the forecast period.
What does WACF stand for?
WACF stands for World Air Cargo Forecast (Boeing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WACF
We have 7 other meanings of WACF in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Area Council of Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Wisconsin Chapter American College of Emergency Physicians
- Western Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (regional counselor education organization; founded 1961)
- Wyoming Association of Consulting Engineers and Surveyors
- Western Australian Centre for Electromagnetic-Compatibility Technology
- Walker Area Community Foundation (Jasper, AL)
- Wawasee Area Conservancy Foundation (est. 1991; Indiana)
- Western Australia Cycling Federation
- Western Australian Community Foundation
- Women and Children First (Van Halen music album)
- Washington-Arlington Catholic Forensic League
- West Australian Country Football League (Australia)
- Wakefield Acorn Computer Group
- Working Age Client Group
- Workshop on Applied Computational Geometry
- World Affairs Council of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Walkway Auditor Certificate Holder (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Winn Army Community Hospital (Fort Stewart, GA)
- Wisconsin Association of County Homes (Elkhorn, WI)
- Wisconsin Automated Clearing House Association (Germantown, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company's World Air Cargo Forecast 2012/2013, growth will be driven by a global gross domestic product (GDP) that will nearly double over the forecast period.
0 per cent, added the Boeing World Air Cargo Forecast (WACF), the airline manufacturer's biennial assessment of the air cargo industry.
Summary: According to the Boeing Company's World Air Cargo Forecast (WACF), "rising jet fuel prices and distress in the financial sector dampened world air cargo growth in 2007 and 2008.
8 per cent annual rate over the next two decades, with air freight traffic tripling through 2027, according to Boeing's World Air Cargo Forecast 2008/2009.
1 percent over the next 20 years, according to Boeing's World Air Cargo Forecast 2006/2007.