Kayleigh Silva, Georgia Davies, Ceri Payne and Phoebe Cheung, from Martines Action Pack club in Aberdare, who represented GB at the fifth Aerobic World Age Group Championships in Bulgaria, will be in attendance.
What does WAGC stand for?
WAGC stands for World Age Group Championships (sports)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAGC
We have 11 other meanings of WAGC in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Arbeidsvoorwaarden Grensoverschrijdende Arbeid (Dutch: Cross-Border Employment Labor Law; Netherlands)
- Williamsburg Area Golf Association (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Wisconsin Apple Growers Association (Waterloo, WI)
- Icebreaker (USCGC)
- Wildfowlers Association of Great Britain and Ireland
- Warrenton Area Game Club (Virginia)
- Western Acres Golf Course (Lombard, IL)
- Western Australia Golf Club
- Whitsett Avenue Crips (street gang)
- Women against Gun Control (South Jordan, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This month he plans to take part for Great Britain in the World Age Group Championships in Birmingham.
He represented Great Britain in the World Age Group Championships in Perth, Australia in 2000 and competed in the London Triathlon last year.
He won races at the London Triathlon ( involving swimming, cycling and running ( the London Duathlon and Elton Sprint, and picked up a bronze medal at the World Age Group Championships in Lausanne, as well as scooping his own club's championship.
The world age group championships will be held in Austria in August.
Last year Daniel was part of the Great Britain squad contesting the World Age Group Championships in St Petersburg in November.
He has represented Great Britain on many occasions, and later this month heads to the World Age Group Championships in St Petersburg.