About AVIATION WEEK AVIATION WEEK, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is the largest multimedia information and services provider to the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries, and includes the publications Aviation Week & Space Technology, Defense Technology International, Business & Commercial Aviation, Overhaul & Maintenance, ShowNews, Aviation Daily, The Weekly of Business Aviation, Aerospace Daily & Defense Report and the World Aerospace Database.
What does WAD stand for?
WAD stands for World Aerospace Database (McGraw-Hill)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAD
We have 88 other meanings of WAD in our Acronym Attic
- Without A Doubt
- Wizard for Application Dictionary (application)
- Women Across Differences (Guyana)
- Women and Development (various locations)
- Women's Action for Development (Namibia)
- Wordwide Automation Domination (cartoons)
- Work Authorization Directive
- Work Authorization Document
- Works as Designed
- Works Authorization Deed (Australia)
- World AIDS Day
- World Appreciation Day
- World Art Day (April 15)
- World Association of Detectives
- Worldwide Agency Data
- WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) Acronym Dictionary
- Writing across the Disciplines (education)
- Written Acceptance Date (Sprint)
- Wide Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Wet Atmospheric Deposition of Nitrogen