No country in the world advocates the routine use of single vaccines.
What does WA stand for?
WA stands for World Advocates (NGO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WA
We have 49 other meanings of WA in our Acronym Attic
- Woody Allen (celebrity)
- Word After
- Word After (logging abbreviation)
- WordsAhead (Vibrant Learning Affiliates literacy program)
- Work Area (telephony; wiring locations e.g., from WA to main cross-connect, etc.)
- Work Around
- Work Assignment
- Work Authority
- Work Authorization
- Workflow Automation
- World Almanac
- Worms Armageddon (game)
- Worthy Advisor (International Order of the Rainbow for Girls)
- Wrong Answer
- Washington State Air National Guard
- Experiment number at CERN
- Wealth Analysis and Planning
- Washington Defense of Marriage Alliance (political group; Washington)
- Wavelength Assignment to Maximize the Network Capacity
- Wavelength Allocation and Threshold Dropping
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the corporate world advocates "free trade," Resurgence questions trade without responsibility and money without morality.