The World Administrative Radio Conference in 1992 (WARC-92) allocated the band 21.
What does WARC stand for?
WARC stands for World Administrative Radio Conference
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of WARC
We have 40 other meanings of WARC in our Acronym Attic
- Welfare Association of Repatriated Bangladeshi Employees
- We Are Ruled By Idiots :-)
- Warburg Micro Syndrome 1
- Web Army RDA Budget Update Computer System
- W00tbeer1's Action Replay Codes (gaming)
- Warrington Amateur Radio Club (UK)
- Washoe Association of Retarded Citizens
- West African Research Center (Dakar, Senegal)
- West-Japan Auto Recycle Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Westcumb Amateur Radio Club (Amherst, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- World Advertising Research Center
- World Alliance of Reformed Churches
- World Administrative Radio Conference of 1992
- Warfarin Versus Aspirin for Reduced Cardiac Ejection Fraction
- Weighted Average Remaining Contractual Life (accounting)
- Warranty Control Office
- Warranty Coordinator
- Walking Assistance and Rehabilitation Device
- Waterjet Abrasive Recycling Dispenser
- West Africa Rural Development Project (community workers' training and education; Canadian International Development Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the World Administrative Radio Conference (WARC '92), delegates from around the world allocated 1610 to 1626.
NYSE: MOT), today announced that the Iridium project could now move forward as planned, as a result of spectrum allocated early this morning during the closing hours of the World Administrative Radio Conference (WARC) in Torremolinos.