QUETTA -- The United Nations' (UN) World AIDS Day was observed in Quetta as across the world including Pakistan to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and demonstrate international solidarity in the face of the pandemic.
What does WAD stand for?
WAD stands for World AIDS Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAD
We have 88 other meanings of WAD in our Acronym Attic
- Wizard for Application Dictionary (application)
- Women Across Differences (Guyana)
- Women and Development (various locations)
- Women's Action for Development (Namibia)
- Wordwide Automation Domination (cartoons)
- Work Authorization Directive
- Work Authorization Document
- Works as Designed
- Works Authorization Deed (Australia)
- World Aerospace Database (McGraw-Hill)
- World Appreciation Day
- World Art Day (April 15)
- World Association of Detectives
- Worldwide Agency Data
- WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) Acronym Dictionary
- Writing across the Disciplines (education)
- Written Acceptance Date (Sprint)
- Wide Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Wet Atmospheric Deposition of Nitrogen
- Washington Area Darts Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the eve of World Aids Day on Friday, sand artist Manas Sahu and his aides have carved a 200 feet long red ribbon to spread awareness about the disease.
com)-- Where: The Colburn School 200 South Grand Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90012 When: November 30th, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm What: AIDS Research Alliance (ARA) will host an inaugural World AIDS Day Concert at The Colburn School in downtown Los Angeles.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Nurses are encouraged to wear a red ribbon on World AIDS Day and to keep up to date with information about HIV, transmission, privacy and effective universal precautions to make health care more comfortable for patients and themselves.
Byline: Michel Sidib Summary: On this World AIDS Day we are filled with both hope and concern.