The world's worst tourists according to the survey are: U.
What does WWT stand for?
WWT stands for World's Worst Tourist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWT
We have 52 other meanings of WWT in our Acronym Attic
- Working With Scouts With Disabilities
- Wall Wash Test
- Warioware Touched (Nintendo DS game)
- Warioware Twisted! (Game Boy Advance game)
- Wastewater Treatment
- What a Waste of Time
- What Was That?
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (UK)
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust (UK)
- World Wide Technology (Missouri)
- Washington Water Trails Association (Seattle, WA)
- Western Wood Truss Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Where the Wild Things Are (book and film; more commonly seen as WTWTA)
- Wimpy's Wobble Trap Association
- Waterloo Wellington Training and Adjustment Board (Canada)
- Western Wood Truss Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- We Work Together as One (gaming)
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (TV show)
- Wagga Wagga Teachers' College (Australia)
- Wes Watkins Technology Center (Wetumka, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Mar 4, 2012 Survey: Americans think they are world's worst tourists Tired of the "ugly American" stereotype of U.
The French have been named the world's worst tourists because they are cheap, rude and don't attempt to learn foreign languages, a study carried out by TNS Infratest for the Expedia online travel agency said last month.