John Gattuso, the trust senior vice president and regional director, said, 'The Philadelphia Navy Yard has become a magnet for forward-thinking companies, and the Navy Yard Corporate Center is being designed and developed to create a true workplace of the future for these companies.
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Workplace of the Future (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Without Fan (microprocessors)
- Women of Faith
- Women on Fire (est. 2003)
- Won on Forfeit (sports)
- Word of Faith (religious denomination)
- Words of Farewell (band)
- Work of Fracture
- Workin' on Fire (band)
- Working on Fire International (fire management company; various locations)
- Working Opportunity Fund (BC, Canada)
- World of Feet
- World of Frags (online gaming community)
- World Ownage Federation (gaming clan)
- Worlds of Fun (Missouri amusement park)
- Worldwide Orphans Foundation (Maplewood, NJ)
- Watch Out for Athletes (athletic apparel)
- Water Opened Filter Aid (cellulose acetate manufacturing)
- Waterloo Ontario Fastball Association (Canada)
- Western Oriental Fighting Arts
- Westinghouse Optimized Fuel Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zain Bahrain has a very active program of engaging youth in projects that will enhance knowledge and allow them to understand the workplace of the future," said corporate communications manager Samya Hussein.
These programmes will prepare young Bahrainis for the workplace of the future.
This project will help students develop the skills they need to succeed and to continuously learn, which is vital in our challenging technological workplace of the future," said Dr.
IN THIS REPORT Author Leo Coleman says there are two major factors influencing the workplace of the future - global competition and technological advances.
The Workplace of the Future The workplace of the 21st Century will require workers and managers to perform many of the functions of the entrepreneur.
Zain Bahrain has a very active programme of engaging youth in projects that will enhance knowledge and allow them to understand the workplace of the future," said Samya Hussein, corporate communications manager.