In 1995, the Australian Workplace Industrial Relations Survey (Morehead et al.
What does WIRS stand for?
WIRS stands for Workplace Industrial Relations Survey (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIRS
We have 4 other meanings of WIRS in our Acronym Attic
- Weighted Interleaved Round Robin
- Women in Red Racers (message board)
- World Investment Regulation Review
- Women in Retail Real Estate
- Waste Ice Release and Removal System
- Wage Information Retrieval System
- Water Immersion Restrained Stress
- Water Industry Registration Scheme (UK)
- Watershed Information Resource System
- Welsh Institute of Rural Studies (University of Wales; Aberystwyth, Wales, UK)
- World Institute of Retired Scientists
- West Indies Rum and Spirits Producers Association
- Web Interaction Response Time
- West Indies Rugby Union
- Wachovia Insurance Services, Inc. (now Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA)
- Wagon Investment Scheme (Indian Railways)
- Walsh Intermediate School (Branford, CT)
- WAN Interface Sublayer
- Waseda International School (Japan)
- Washington International School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methods Data Description Analyses use data from the Australian Workplace Industrial Relations Survey (AWIRS).
The Illawarra Regional Workplace Industrial Relations Survey, University of Wollongong Press, Wollongong.
The best examples of these are the British Workplace Industrial Relations Survey and the Australian Workplace Industrial Relations Survey, which have similar sample designs and ask broadly similar questions.
The study uses data from the 1980 Workplace Industrial Relations Survey, which was sponsored by the Department of Employment Policy Studies Institute, and the (then) Social Science Research Council.